Muse – Sunny Isles Beach – Preconstruction Oceanfront Condos
A new oceanfront condo preconstruction project in Sunny Isles Beach, Muse will be a very tall and narrow – 47 stories condo bringing a new level of luxury to the Sunny Isles waterfront. The new high-rise, inspired in the sculpture of Albanian artist Helidon Xhixh.
The project is promoted by S2 Development of Aventura Group and Kevin Maloney, founder and CEO of New York based Property Markets Group. As the last condo pre-construction projects in Sunny Isles (Porsche Design, Mansions of Acqualina), Muse will be take advantage up to the last inch of the height allowed by the City of Sunny Isles Beach: 649 foot of magnificent structure.
The site is just short of one acre, on a 100 feet oceanfront parcel, bordering with Jade Ocean and Ocean Four, Muse will consist of 68 units in a shoehorned design structure, all units with a direct ocean view.
Artistic elements envelop the building from the outside in. The building’s exterior appears to melt seamlessly into the waves of the Atlantic. With conceptual design by the world-renowned, Carlos Ott, and execution from Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership, this dream team will bring life to a vision never before seen in this area.
The interiors designs will be of the inspiration of Antrobus + Ramirez – the team behind legendary Miami outposts such as Prime 112 and Ocean House. Pieces from Italian artist Helidon Xhixha add to the elegance and sophistication of the common areas.
Buyers will meet individually with Xhixha to discuss their tastes; a personalized gift from the artist will even reward residents upon move-in. The fully finished residences are move-in ready and outfitted with the utmost state-of- the-art technologies, an amenity the development team deemed “Smart Tech 2.0”. The vibrant Sunny Isles Beach provides a well known convenience, with the affluent village of Bal Harbour only blocks away. The open-air Bal Harbour Shops, the world’s most upscale shopping and dining destination features brands such as Dolce & Gabanna, Chanel, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and Neiman Marcus as well as world-renowned restaurants like Makoto and Carpaccio.
• Residence 01 (East) – 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath + Media Room | 3,635 A/C Sq. Ft.
• Residence 02 (West) – 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath + Den | 2,360 A/C Sq. Ft.
• 2 floors of service suites
• Full Floor Penthouses | 5,995 A/C Sq. Ft.
Between $1,000 per square foot on the lower floors and $2,000 per square foot for the upper penthouses.
Residence A starting from $4.3m to $6.6m
Residence B starting from $1.9m to $3.4m
Muse Building Amenities:
• Conceptual Design by Carlos Ott
• Architecture by Sieger Suarez Architectual Partnership
• Interior design by Antrobus + Ramirez
• Art by Helidon Xhixha
• Vanishing-edge pool and spa overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
• State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
• Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
• Fully automated parking system
• One floor cooled storage
• Breakfast gallery located on the mezzanine level, showcasing ART and overlooking the atlantic ocean. The spacious residences starting at 2,360 square feet, and will include two full-floor penthouses spanning more than 5,800 square feet with five bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths.
• Delivered fully-finished
• 11’ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
• 60’ wide and Up to 38’ deep terraces
• Outdoor living spaces complete with summer kitchens and weatherresistant entertainment systems
• 8’ tall Italian entry doors
• 2 Private elevators with biometrics technology + 1 service elevator
• Advanced iHome technology
• Custom Smart Tech 2.0
• Exquisite marble and/ wood flooring throughout residences
• Inspired interiors by Antrobus + Ramirez
• Panoramic ocean and Intercoastal views
• Master bathrooms feature Dornbracht and Grohe fixtures
• Custom concealed Italian cabinetry
• Midnight Bar in Master Suite
Private elevator access with advanced biometric security features
Grand master walk-in closet
60’ wide and 12’ (east) and 42’ (west) deep terraces
FULLY FINISHED RESIDENCES
Each residence will be delivered furniture ready, complete with interior design inspired by Antrobus + Ramirez.
Residences will include:
Smart iHome System: Each residence offers unparalleled efficiency through a cutting-edge smart home technology experience. Includes integrated audio, video, lighting, security and shades systems.
Smart Tech 2.0 includes:
A large, crystal clear television that disappears into your living room mirror.
An Intelligent shade system that acts in harmony across the entire tower’s facade, significantly reducing energy usage, while increasing efficiency.
A biometric safe in the master suite that opens for you and only you.
Smart Glass divide in the kitchen and living room that in one touch becomes opaque and separates the area into two distinct rooms.
An outdoor entertainment system that turns your terrace into another living space.
Advanced Lighting: Residences come equipped with a contemporary intelligent lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers and lighting control that automatically turns on and off as you enter or leave a room.
Smart Tech 2.0 ties into the iHome System and takes your smart home experience to an unprecedented level.
Schedule of deposit:
20% due at contract signature.
10% at groundbreaking.
20% at building top-off.
Balance at closing.
For more information or reservation, please call directly
MUSE – PRE CONSTRUCTION CONDOS IN HALLANDALE